- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
- Has only average height and overall length. Lacks initial burst off the line of scrimmage and has more build-up speed than track wheels. Limited explosiveness and flexibility and will struggle to separate against pro defensive backs
- Doesn't look like much physically with a smallish frame and little room to get much bigger
How other scouting services rate Landon Lenoir (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank