Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 151 (CHI)
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Tall, long, athletic pass protector. Generally gets out of three-point stance with good knee bend and a wide base.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Struggles to be consistent blocking in motion and doesn't have the natural foot quickness to cover a lot of ground.
How other scouting services rate Larry Borom (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank