- Patient and flexible in his drops and looks natural in space. Aggressive with an active playing style to work through the action - doesn't back down against the run
- Strong enough to redirect receivers at the line and camouflage his average speed.
- Does a very good job of reading the eyes of the quarterback and reacting with good field awareness and ball skills.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- He is very disruptive at all levels of the field, and his versatile experience will be enticing, but a lot of teams will see more tweener traits than versatile ability.
- Needs to improve his footwork and balance in coverage. Transitions out of his backpedal too early and doesn't look natural moving in reverse.
- Zone-specific prospect who is likely only a fit in nickel or dime packages with predominantly man-to-man teams.
- Questionable technique and he gets lazy with fundamentals, sometimes getting high in his backpedal and will breach the coverage call seeking flashy plays
- Needs to get stronger. Too easily lost in the trash. Not a sudden athlete and shows body stiffness when attempting to quickly redirect.
How other scouting services rate Logan Stewart (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank