- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Not to be bet against with the skills set to line up at guard or tackle. Could develop into a solid backup and eventual starter in the NFL.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Gets everything out of his adequate size and frame with good length. Added bulk to his frame and flashes functional strength to get a good push in the run game.
- Lacks lateral agility, flexibility and footwork to start on the outside in the NFL.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- He's athletic and a pure left tackle whose high-hipped frame and waist bending might be exposed against pro pass rushers.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
How other scouting services rate Luke Campbell (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank