- Good strength to tackle. Plays with high energy and is a tough-minded overachiever.
- Very aggressive attacking receiver blocks and tackles like a safety.
- Quicker than he is fast but has a burst to close in zone coverage and plays physical at the line in man.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Aware zone cornerback who is also adept in man coverage, flashing physical hand punch at the line and straight-line speed to stay with receivers downfield.
- Has a high backpedal and loses a step in transition. Plays with adequate speed but there are concerns about his ability to handle the truly explosive speedsters of the NFL.
- Questionable technique and he gets lazy with fundamentals, sometimes getting high in his backpedal and will breach the coverage call seeking flashy plays
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
How other scouting services rate Noah Daniels (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank