- Short, stumpy build so he typically wins the leverage battle. When he does so, Chapman can be tough to move, even showing the ability to handle double-teams.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Rarely goes to the ground, showing good balance from his high school wrestling days.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Good strength, though his marginal arm length limits his ability to grab hold of ballcarriers as they run by.
- Sees the ball well but is stuck on blocks when head-up; does not shed to make plays often enough.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.
How other scouting services rate O'Bryan Goodson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank