Signed as an undrafted free agent by New York Jets
- Has the agility, technique, and size to contribute early in his professional career. Quick, active hands to latch on to defenders.
- A smooth athlete with terrific mobility and footwork, staying light on his feet. Has the lateral range, natural shuffle movements, and lower body quickness to mirror speed rushers.
- Quick-footed with smooth movement skills to cover a large area. Rangy with above average lateral ability. Bursts off the snap and sets up quickly with little wasted motion.
- Quick setting up after the snap and slides well to the outside, staying patient and balanced off the snap.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Limits ability to mirror by leaning forward with his upper body and neglecting his lower body. Not strong enough and remains rough around the edges.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Stronger pass rushers can get under his pads and steer him aside.
How other scouting services rate Parker Ferguson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank