- Very soft, natural hands to cleanly catch away from his frame. Concentration is excellent. Has the lateral agility and strength to get into and out of routes smoothly.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Does not own elite speed. Freezes at times when trying to juke defenders in space. Walls off his man as a blocker, allowing them to shed and make the play outside.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
How other scouting services rate Ramaud Chiaokhiao-Bowman (Overall Rank)