Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 219 (DEN)
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- Solidly built with good overall size and bulk - has long arms and does a nice job extending to create a large catching radius.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Seth Williams (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank