Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 179 (DAL)
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Top-shelf balance and the lower-body strength to power through arm tackles. Has very good vision to set up his moves with impressive run-after the- catch ability.
- Shines on vertical routes, eating up a cushion with long strides, and getting downfield before DBs can turn their hips. He has a great combination of size, athleticism, and body control.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- As a blocker, he is outstanding, consistently locating, controlling, moving, and pancaking smaller DBs and more than holding his own against linebackers
- Fluid athlete with explosive burst and speed to stretch the field and breeze past defenders. Has a quick first step and gets to top speed in a hurry.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Simi Fehoko (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank