Signed as an undrafted free agent by Dallas Cowboys
- A long-striding athlete with good playing speed. Usually sure-handed with the concentration to snatch the ball out of the air.
- As a blocker, he is outstanding, consistently locating, controlling, moving, and pancaking smaller DBs and more than holding his own against linebackers
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Solidly built with good overall size and bulk - has long arms and does a nice job extending to create a large catching radius.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Has top focus and does a nice job catching the ball in stride. Decisive runner who doesn't go down easily despite his size.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
How other scouting services rate T.J. Vasher (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank