Signed as an undrafted free agent by Seattle Seahawks
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Tamorrion Terry (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank