- Quick to read run, showing good agility and speed to get past blockers and finish. Experienced in coverage and gets a strong jam on outside receivers.
- Intelligent player who can play "MIKE" linebacker despite his lack of size because of his instincts and ability to find the ball in traffic.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Can be too hesitant when he doesn't find the ball immediately.
- Saught looking into the backfield occasionally instead of getting to the receiver in the flat. Leaves his feet at times while tackling, and NFL backs will take advantage of that.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
- Slips off too many ballcarriers and needs to complete tackles - will go for the big hit instead of consistently wrapping up.
How other scouting services rate Terry Myrick (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank