- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- He gets off the line with a nice burst and is very fluid in his movements with little wasted steps in his routes.
- Shows quickness off the snap to shake off corners and create room. Separates with hesitation moves and nice acceleration.
- Fluid athlete with explosive burst and speed to stretch the field and breeze past defenders. Has a quick first step and gets to top speed in a hurry.
- Plays fast and confident. Covers a lot of ground in the short half of the field and is slippery after the catch.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Theo Wease (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank