- Has smooth body control with the fluid ability to plant and redirect in any direction. Plays fast and decisive, arriving to the play with fierce intentions.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Transitions well from coverage to close on the ball. Strong hands, quick reactions for the interceptions.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Savvy cover skills to recognize and anticipate routes. Understands what's coming and has good ball skills.
- Needs to tighten his angles in pursuit. Needs to show better tackling technique to consistently finish.
- Too hands-on downfield and has suspect instincts.
- Has below-average measurables for the position and lacks ideal length.
- Lacks instincts with shaky awareness, is overaggressive and too often bites on fakes and misdirection.
- Needs to improve his footwork and balance in coverage. Transitions out of his backpedal too early and doesn't look natural moving in reverse.
How other scouting services rate Thomas Leggett (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank