- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Looks the part. Good height and a thick, muscular build. Long arms. Good overall athleticism and straight-line speed.
- Good closing speed with long arms to drag down quarterbacks and running backs.
- Best attribute. Extreme quickness off the edge, has the flexibility to turn the corner.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
- Possesses below-average instincts for the linebacker position. Leaves more plays on the field than he makes.
- His lateral agility and burst often put him in position to make big plays, but he takes questionable routes to the ball and struggles to avoid blockers when in pursuit.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
How other scouting services rate Treshaun Hayward (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank