- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Gets pressures on inside stunts and was too explosive for college guards to handle.
- Best attribute. Extreme quickness off the edge, has the flexibility to turn the corner.
- Flashes explosive pop on contact. Wraps arms securely to make the reliable tackle, but is not technically sound.
- Reads quarterbacks eyes and reacts quickly to targets in zone coverage.
- Lacks functional strength to shed and take on blocks at the point of attack.
- Saught looking into the backfield occasionally instead of getting to the receiver in the flat. Leaves his feet at times while tackling, and NFL backs will take advantage of that.
- Slips off too many ballcarriers and needs to complete tackles - will go for the big hit instead of consistently wrapping up.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
How other scouting services rate Trevor Denbow (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank