Signed as an undrafted free agent by Minnesota Vikings
- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Good key and diagnosis skills. Quickly locates the ball and shows no wasted motion in getting there. At least adequate lateral agility to avoid blockers and shows good vision and anticipation.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Intelligent player who can play "MIKE" linebacker despite his lack of size because of his instincts and ability to find the ball in traffic.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
- Easily washed out of plays and loses track of the ball. Runs around blocks and struggles to break away once blockers have a hold on him.
- Occasionally overruns plays due to aggressive nature. Hesitates when facing running back Blocks while rushing the passer.
- Doesn't have enough speed, power or bulk to fit any LB position perfectly in the NFL.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
How other scouting services rate Tuf Borland (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank