- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Has only average height and overall length. Lacks initial burst off the line of scrimmage and has more build-up speed than track wheels. Limited explosiveness and flexibility and will struggle to separate against pro defensive backs
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Does not own elite speed. Freezes at times when trying to juke defenders in space. Walls off his man as a blocker, allowing them to shed and make the play outside.
How other scouting services rate Tyler Page (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank