- Has smooth body control with the fluid ability to plant and redirect in any direction. Plays fast and decisive, arriving to the play with fierce intentions.
- Quicker than he is fast but has a burst to close in zone coverage and plays physical at the line in man.
- Lean, athletic build with plenty of room for additional muscle mass. Legitimate NFL-caliber athlete.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Has a cornerback body and needs to continue to get stronger to be more effective shedding blocks.
- Has suspect instincts in coverage and needs to show better pre snap recognition.
- Lowers his shoulder for the big hit rather than wrapping up securely.
- Has very inconsistent tackling technique and too often just throws himself at the lower body of the ballcarrier instead of wrapping up.
How other scouting services rate Tyrone Hill Jr. (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank