- An aggressive run defender, filling run lanes hard, and won't shy from contact. Plays with violence to fight off blocks, flashing a physical nature. An intense, powerful hitter who willingly gives up his body.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Lacks elite quickness and change-of-direction ability to handle NFL slot receivers after initial contact.
- Has lean limbs and needs to get stronger and add bulk to his frame.
- Not a sudden or quick-twitch athlete. Will never be the strongest player on the field and can struggle to shed from different angles.
- Plays upright. Ducks his head and fails to wrap up at times. Inconsistent in giving full effort to be the second man in on the play. Must learn to use hands to beat blocks.
- Hits up high and misses more tackles than he should.
How other scouting services rate Zane Zandier (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank