Signed as an undrafted free agent by Baltimore Ravens
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- Moves well and squares to finish on the move. Better anchor than his height suggests and capable of absorbing a punch and recovering quickly.
- Best asset is his strength and disposition as a run blocker. Gives a strong initial punch. Plays with good leverage bends at the knees and sees what he's hitting, showing the ability to roll his hips into the defender and drive him off the line of scrimmage.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Bends at the waist and loses leverage, also has a tendency to lunge and lean too far when flustered.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Struggles to be consistent blocking in motion and doesn't have the natural foot quickness to cover a lot of ground.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Lacks foot speed to be a major threat as a lead blocker outside. Inconsistent latching on and gets lazy, bending at the waist.
How other scouting services rate Adrian Ealy (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank