Signed as an undrafted free agent by LosAngeles Rams
- Positional blocker who excels when he allows his athleticism to take over.
- Shows the speed to recover and slide back into his set but gets too narrow-based. Has jackhammer hands and delivers constant hits until the play is over. Has light, quick feet sliding but only adequate overall burst.
- Good natural athleticism, knee bend and fluid lateral movement to mirror college defensive ends.
- Has the agility, technique, and size to contribute early in his professional career. Quick, active hands to latch on to defenders.
- Tall, reliable blocker with long arms, good agility and a solid initial punch. Knocks rushers off their route.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Not explosive in any aspect. Lacks the quickness to redirect and handle cut blocks. Unable to complete most combo blocks. Gets an initial shove at the line but doesn't move the second target. Poor body control and lacks accuracy blocking on the move.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Adequate initial burst should be far better and isn't good enough to consistently hold out elite pass rushers.
How other scouting services rate Alaric Jackson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank