- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Gives effort between the tackles to find the ball and is willing to take on linemen.
- Good key and diagnosis skills. Quickly locates the ball and shows no wasted motion in getting there. At least adequate lateral agility to avoid blockers and shows good vision and anticipation.
- Quick to read run, showing good agility and speed to get past blockers and finish. Experienced in coverage and gets a strong jam on outside receivers.
- An aggressive run defender, filling run lanes hard, and won't shy from contact. Plays with violence to fight off blocks, flashing a physical nature. An intense, powerful hitter who willingly gives up his body.
- Occasionally overruns plays due to aggressive nature. Hesitates when facing running back Blocks while rushing the passer.
- Easily washed out of plays and loses track of the ball. Runs around blocks and struggles to break away once blockers have a hold on him.
- One-speed player, lacking dynamic qualities and doesn't look natural in reverse. Lacks the fluidity to be consistent dropping against the pass with unpolished cover skills.
- Hits up high and misses more tackles than he should.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
How other scouting services rate Amandre Williams (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank