- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Enough arm strength to drive the ball through tight windows up to 20 yards downfield. Spreads the ball around to multiple receivers.
- Excellent height to see over the defense.
- Good height and growing build to stand in the pocket.
- Too often fails to give receivers a chance to make a play after the catch. High completion percentage padded by many quick screens.
- Lacks poise in the pocket and abandons his reads too quickly. Takes too many chances.
- Has struggled with his decision-making and needs to improve his pre-snap recognition skills to read defenses and see blitzes. Doesn't decipher information as quickly as you would like, but does see the entire field and understands coverage.
- Sails throws to either sideline; receivers make him look good with acrobatic catches. Back-foot throws are not accurate. Sometimes trusts his arm too much, trying to stick passes late in the play or when off-balance.
- Needs to improve his touch at all levels and know when to gun it and when to take something off his throws. Accuracy is solid, but far from great with streaky ball placement downfield as he tries to thread the needle too much.
How other scouting services rate Armani Rogers (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank