- Feisty, tough and plays with a competitive attitude.
- Not to be bet against with the skills set to line up at guard or tackle. Could develop into a solid backup and eventual starter in the NFL.
- Possesses a long, lean, athletic body with plenty of room for additional muscle mass. Long arms.
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Adequate initial burst should be far better and isn't good enough to consistently hold out elite pass rushers.
- Not a natural knee-bender and gets too upright. Needs to play with better leverage and stay balanced through contact.
- Very raw technique, playing with inconsistent hand placement fails to sustain blocks.
- Struggles to get low enough to maintain leverage. Won't be able to cut more agile NFL linemen because he's not sudden and gathers before lunging.
How other scouting services rate Beau Morris (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank