Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 3 - Pick Number: 70 (CAR)
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
- Plays with appropriate wide base and intelligence, instincts and agility to seal the edge. Aggressive extending with power to punch and looks comfortable in space.
- He's infinitely coachable and athletically gifted with the ideal frame, physique, weight distribution, knee bend and hand strength to be molded into a special blocker.
- Good natural athleticism, knee bend and fluid lateral movement to mirror college defensive ends.
- Too often is pushed back into the pocket during pass protection becaus~ he bends at the waist rather than at the knees. Relies more on precise angles than physicality in the running game.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- Limits ability to mirror by leaning forward with his upper body and neglecting his lower body. Not strong enough and remains rough around the edges.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
How other scouting services rate Brady Christensen (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank