- Athletic quarterback who is a threat to leave the pocket and gain positive yardage at any time. Possesses very good vision balance, elusiveness and deceptive speed and power as a runner.
- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Sees the field very well when the play breaks down and occasionally changes plays at the line.
- Enough arm strength to drive the ball through tight windows up to 20 yards downfield. Spreads the ball around to multiple receivers.
- Gets the ball out quickly, making ·splitsecond decisions. Good short to intermediate level accuracy, demonstrating the ball placement to allow receivers to run after the catch.
- Too often fails to give receivers a chance to make a play after the catch. High completion percentage padded by many quick screens.
- Inconsistent downfield passer and puts too much air under his throws.
- Needs to improve his touch at all levels and know when to gun it and when to take something off his throws. Accuracy is solid, but far from great with streaky ball placement downfield as he tries to thread the needle too much.
- Erratic passer who struggles with consistent ball placement - has a tough time fitting passes into tight windows.
- Slight frame with limited room for additional growth. Possesses an average arm that forces him to wind up to drive the ball longer than 15 yards.
How other scouting services rate Brady White (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank