Signed as an undrafted free agent by Pittsburgh Steelers
- Intelligent player who can play "MIKE" linebacker despite his lack of size because of his instincts and ability to find the ball in traffic.
- Good key and diagnosis skills. Quickly locates the ball and shows no wasted motion in getting there. At least adequate lateral agility to avoid blockers and shows good vision and anticipation.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Quick to read run, showing good agility and speed to get past blockers and finish. Experienced in coverage and gets a strong jam on outside receivers.
- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Can be too hesitant when he doesn't find the ball immediately.
- Must work on using violent hands and defeating cut blocks. Also needs to build a variety of pass-rush moves.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
How other scouting services rate Calvin Bundage (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank