Signed as an undrafted free agent by GreenBay Packers
- Flashes upper-body strength to rip and has the punch to push through interior linemen on stunts and twists.
- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- Strong tackler. Has good power in hands and can anchor, shed, and chase.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Average quickness and power and his bull rush will be stonewalled. Comes off the snap high, losing leverage.
- Lacks the speed to turn the corner consistently and is too often washed out by stronghanded blockers.
- Average athletically with average straight line speed and tight hips. Not a natural bender. Lacks secondary pass-rush moves.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
How other scouting services rate Carlo Kemp (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank