Signed as an undrafted free agent by Houston Texans
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Has broad shoulders and flashes the playing strength and power to overwhelm at the point of attack.
- Eases out of his stance and has a finisher's mentality. Bends his knees, has above-average mobility and keeps his base square to adjust to counters.
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Not an explosive athlete and has limited range. Will pop upright off the snap and needs to stay balanced, avoid the habit of lunging.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Heavy-footed with limited lateral quickness. Stiff and looks like he's moving in wet cement in the open field.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
How other scouting services rate Carson Green (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank