- Excellent hustle-and-chase tackler. Good closing speed with change of direction to corral mobile quarterbacks.
- Average quickness and power and his bull rush will be stonewalled. Comes off the snap high, losing leverage.
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- More of a hustling pass rusher than an accomplished or natural one, he'll make his mark as a fifth or sixth defensive lineman.
- Flashes strength at the point of attack with active, violent hand use. Forceful with his upper body to defeat blocks. Strong hustle player.
- Has a good feel for the game with the anticipation and instincts to survive despite average at best size for an NFL defensive end.
- Lacks ideal height, length and overall frame for the position. Short, doesn't have the chiseled body type ideal for the position.
- Plays tall, lacks athleticism to break down against elusive ballcarriers.
- Hands aren't strong or active enough to disengage consistently. Gets good push, but will not bull rush NFL tackles.
- Not explosive as a pass rusher or run defender. Lacks elite speed and flexibility to turn the corner and is late off the snap.
How other scouting services rate Cullen Wick (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank