Signed as an undrafted free agent by Denver Broncos
- Flashes strength to punch or stiff-arm to get off blocks. Stays with plays downfield, often making tackles even after being hit by multiple linemen.
- Tougher between the tackles than many expect. Fluid and quick drop into zone, covers enough ground to be Tampa-2 "MIKE" and knows where the markers are.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Plays upright. Ducks his head and fails to wrap up at times. Inconsistent in giving full effort to be the second man in on the play. Must learn to use hands to beat blocks.
- Hits up high and misses more tackles than he should.
- Does not blow up targets. Many inside tackles are catch-and-drags, which will be more difficult to make at the next level.
- Has lean limbs and needs to get stronger and add bulk to his frame.
- Lacks elite quickness and change-of-direction ability to handle NFL slot receivers after initial contact.
How other scouting services rate Curtis Robinson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank