Signed as an undrafted free agent by Cincinnati Bengals
- Has the pursuit skills to stay in the action. Anticipates the snap. Country strong and very physical; seeks contact.
- Flashes nimble feet to chase running backs and mobile quarterbacks to the sideline when lined up at end. Spins off blocks to get back into the play.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Flashes strength at the point of attack with active, violent hand use. Forceful with his upper body to defeat blocks. Strong hustle player.
- Vision to locate the ball and recognize cut blocks. Can rip past blockers and pull down ballcarriers when he cannot fully disengage from linemen.
- Possesses accurate snap anticipation and timing to beat blockers off the edge.
- Easily gains inside leverage by shooting gaps.
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- He doesn't have the elite quickness or flexibility to flatten off the edge against NFL blockers and might have to add bulk to be a 3-4 defense five-technique, or strong-side end in a 4-3.