- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Tall, long, athletic pass protector. Generally gets out of three-point stance with good knee bend and a wide base.
- Possesses a long, lean, athletic body with plenty of room for additional muscle mass. Long arms.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
- Struggles to be consistent blocking in motion and doesn't have the natural foot quickness to cover a lot of ground.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
How other scouting services rate Devery Hamilton (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank