Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 2 - Pick Number: 53 (TEN)
- Has good footwork and technique. Balanced and agile pass protection set with excellent hand placement.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- A better than expected athlete who steadily improved in pass protection. Stout at the point of attack and maintains a wide base.
- Strong enough to control and plant linebackers and safeties attacking gaps.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Has only average measurable with limited arm length and no overpowering qualities.
- Stronger pass rushers can get under his pads and steer him aside.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Dillon Radunz (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank