- Enough arm strength to drive the ball through tight windows up to 20 yards downfield. Spreads the ball around to multiple receivers.
- Sees the field very well when the play breaks down and occasionally changes plays at the line.
- Athletic quarterback who is a threat to leave the pocket and gain positive yardage at any time. Possesses very good vision balance, elusiveness and deceptive speed and power as a runner.
- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Inconsistent downfield passer and puts too much air under his throws.
- Marginal height, which will prove more of a detriment in an offense that asks him to drop back from center more often.
- Too often fails to give receivers a chance to make a play after the catch. High completion percentage padded by many quick screens.
- Has struggled with his decision-making and needs to improve his pre-snap recognition skills to read defenses and see blitzes. Doesn't decipher information as quickly as you would like, but does see the entire field and understands coverage.
- Erratic passer who struggles with consistent ball placement - has a tough time fitting passes into tight windows.
How other scouting services rate Drew Plitt (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank