Signed as an undrafted free agent by Atlanta Falcons
- Does a nice job using his eyes to read and react quickly. Smart, disciplined defender who makes plays on the ball and contesting throws.
- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- Does a very good job of reading the eyes of the quarterback and reacting with good field awareness and ball skills.
- A well-put-together athlete with a strong build. Plays fast and flies to the ball with accurate angles.
- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Lacks elite speed to recover if beaten on double move. Ducks his head and swipes too often on open-field tackles.
- Hits too high and loses leverage, allowing ballcarriers to pick up extra yards. Plays overaggressive misses tackles in space and overruns plays.
- Possesses less-than ideal body control as a tackler. Leaves his feet too often to make tackles, lunging at ballcarriers.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- High in his backpedal and has only average acceleration and burst out of his breaks, making him a liability in man coverage.
How other scouting services rate Dwayne Johnson Jr. (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank