Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 209 (JAX)
- Fluid athlete with explosive burst and speed to stretch the field and breeze past defenders. Has a quick first step and gets to top speed in a hurry.
- He catches the ball with his large, soft hands and is tough. Deceptive jets and a smooth route runner.
- Has elite balance tight-roping the sideline and in-and-out of his breaks, showing excellent start-stop ability and burst.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Shines on vertical routes, eating up a cushion with long strides, and getting downfield before DBs can turn their hips. He has a great combination of size, athleticism, and body control.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Jalen Camp (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank