Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 155 (SF)
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Moves well and squares to finish on the move. Better anchor than his height suggests and capable of absorbing a punch and recovering quickly.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Absorbs too many hits, delivers few. Technically unpolished and stops his feet on contact. Not a threat in space and lacks overall awareness.
- He's athletic and a pure left tackle whose high-hipped frame and waist bending might be exposed against pro pass rushers.
How other scouting services rate Jaylon Moore (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank