- Provides some secondary interior pass rush, getting most penetration when playing three technique.
- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- Strong tackler. Has good power in hands and can anchor, shed, and chase.
- Surprising athletic ability for a player his size with rare movement skills. Explosive hitter and looks to wrap and drive the ballcarrier into the ground.
- Strong, stout interior presence who often requires double team blocks to keep him from clogging running lanes. Short, thick legs and thick trunk which aid him in anchoring.
- He remains raw as a pass rusher and doesn't have the foot speed to chase down ballcarriers.
- Lacks closing speed and inconsistent quickness off the snap prevents him from being an elite pass rusher.
- Short arms could lead to problems against NFL-caliber offensive linemen with longer arms able to get into his chest.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Appears to have only average arm length, and ballcarriers too often are able to shield him with a stiff-arm.
How other scouting services rate Jordan Whittley (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank