- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Quick to read run, showing good agility and speed to get past blockers and finish. Experienced in coverage and gets a strong jam on outside receivers.
- Intelligent player who can play "MIKE" linebacker despite his lack of size because of his instincts and ability to find the ball in traffic.
- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Has inconsistent read/react skills with streaky awareness when asked to drop in coverage. Is like a bull in a China shop with his aggressive style of play, causing him to play undisciplined and overpursue.
- Must work on using violent hands and defeating cut blocks. Also needs to build a variety of pass-rush moves.
- Easily washed out of plays and loses track of the ball. Runs around blocks and struggles to break away once blockers have a hold on him.
- Has lean limbs and needs to get stronger and add bulk to his frame.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
How other scouting services rate Kristopher Moll (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank