- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Rarely goes to the ground, showing good balance from his high school wrestling days.
- Provides some secondary interior pass rush, getting most penetration when playing three technique.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Quick first step with fluid movements off the ball. Highly competitive and fierce, showing relentless effort to the pocket with a nonstop motor
- Lacks the speed to turn the corner consistently and is too often washed out by stronghanded blockers.
- Only average lower-body strength and struggles to anchor at the point of attack. Bit of a defensive end/defensive tackle "tweener" who struggles in traffic with multiple blockers, not always using his limbs effectively to disengage.
How other scouting services rate Kyree Campbell (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank