- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- He wins with all-out hustle, second and third effort and will contribute in the NFL.
- Has limited athleticism and range. Lacks natural explosion or first-step burst to consistently threaten the edge.
- Has a good feel for the game with the anticipation and instincts to survive despite average at best size for an NFL defensive end.
- Lacks ideal height, length and overall frame for the position. Short, doesn't have the chiseled body type ideal for the position.
- Not a quick-twitch athlete or naturally flexible short-area player. Fails to rely when initial push is halted.
- Lacks the speed to turn the corner consistently and is too often washed out by stronghanded blockers.
How other scouting services rate Leevel Tatum III (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank