- Strength gives ends a chance to twist inside and linebackers free lane to the passer on blitzes.
- Played with lean and leverage against the run, tough for one man to move (sometimes double-teams, too).
- More of a hustling pass rusher than an accomplished or natural one, he'll make his mark as a fifth or sixth defensive lineman.
- Average quickness and power and his bull rush will be stonewalled. Comes off the snap high, losing leverage.
- Provides some secondary interior pass rush, getting most penetration when playing three technique.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Sees the ball well but is stuck on blocks when head-up; does not shed to make plays often enough.
How other scouting services rate Luc Bequette (Overall Rank)