- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Fights for extra yardage and is reliable in short-yardage situations.
- May not break away from NFL defenders. Has had fumbling issues and doesn't shift the ball to outside arm.
- Poor acceleration and takes too long to get up to full speed - a slow starter with little burst.
- Too hesitant when the hole isn't there and wastes time running laterally. Tight-hipped and doesn't show much wiggle or open-field shiftiness. Stops his feet too quickly and needs to consistently keep his legs moving through contact.
- Not overly physical for his size and won't run over defenders - doesn't break enough tackles.
- Lacks a true burst through the hole and elite speed to break away or get to the corner against NFL defenses.
How other scouting services rate Mason Stokke (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank