Signed as an undrafted free agent by New York Jets
- Provides some secondary interior pass rush, getting most penetration when playing three technique.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Played with good leverage, even on the nose, despite average bulk. Hustle defender with a good bull rush inside that can close and get home when quarterbacks leave the pocket.
- Strong tackler. Has good power in hands and can anchor, shed, and chase.
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Lacks the speed to turn the corner consistently and is too often washed out by stronghanded blockers.
- Good strength, though his marginal arm length limits his ability to grab hold of ballcarriers as they run by.
- Sees the ball well but is stuck on blocks when head-up; does not shed to make plays often enough.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.