Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 3 - Pick Number: 73 (PHI)
- Has fluid footwork to redirect, reverse momentum and close with a burst. Regularly first off the ball with good snap anticipation.
- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- A borderline top-100 draft pick who isn't flashy and won't have great workout numbers, but simply makes plays on the football field.
- Flashes upper-body strength to rip and has the punch to push through interior linemen on stunts and twists.
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- Hands aren't strong or active enough to disengage consistently. Gets good push, but will not bull rush NFL tackles.
- Plays tall, lacks athleticism to break down against elusive ballcarriers.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Not a quick-twitch player. Won't consistently threaten the edge. Few explosive qualities and lacks great initial burst or overall range for the position.
- Lacks the speed to turn the corner consistently and is too often washed out by stronghanded blockers.
How other scouting services rate Milton Williams (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank