- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Has enough upper-body strength and tenacity to be very effective as a downfield blocker. Is not shy about taking on his man, provides some pop and will open a running lane for his back at the next level.
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Physical player able to get off press coverage to release up the sideline or position himself inside the cornerback on slants and crossing routes.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Osirus Mitchell (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank