- An aggressive run defender, filling run lanes hard, and won't shy from contact. Plays with violence to fight off blocks, flashing a physical nature. An intense, powerful hitter who willingly gives up his body.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Has lean limbs and needs to get stronger and add bulk to his frame.
- Not a sudden or quick-twitch athlete. Will never be the strongest player on the field and can struggle to shed from different angles.
- Doesn't have enough speed, power or bulk to fit any LB position perfectly in the NFL.
How other scouting services rate Riley Cole (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank